Plan a farm
Do you have a vision or idea of farming someday? Have a plan underway? Not sure where to start? We can advise you through the process with:
- Solutions based in experience.
- Review of a plan you have.
- A holistic approach to your context.
Build a farm
Ready to get started? Executing your plan on location and adjusting to real time feedback are a few of your new challenges. We help farmers with:
- Implementing Infrastructure.
- Organizing & Sequencing Production.
- Handling and Processing Training.
Grow a farm
Is it time to take your farm business to the next level? Entering a growth phase is a repeat of Plan & Build with experience guiding you. We can help with:
- Scaling successful models.
- Efficiency reviews of processes.
- Developing complimentary enterprises.
When starting out with your farm you are faced with 4 distinct areas demanding attention. 1. Operational development. Building the systems that you raise your product with. Portable shelters, Brooders, feeders, transport systems, seedling starters, soil prep, etc.....
Common question, “I have $20,000 to start the farm with, where should I spend it?”. When starting out farming there are so many different things needing attention and all of them cost money. Costs start to overrun, animals die and before you know it, the capital is...